The Customer Service Administrator position reports to the Customer Service Center Manager within our Customer Service Center (CSC). The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for working and coordinating directly with the CSC.
- Help with scheduling personnel and make travel accommodation arrangements if the travel agency is not available
- Maintaining various calendars pertinent to the Customer Service Center staff
- Processing orders and quotes when needed
- Customer support
- Maintaining organized files on the server
- Collects service and parts time sheets for the Customer Service Center Manager
- Responding to telephone inquiries from customers, vendors, and colleagues
- Handling account receivable issues
- Process visas for both the CSC and Sales Department
- Help maintain the service schedule along with service inspection logs
- Work within our ERP system to maintain customer service records, which include new jobs, customer relation management calls, and service job folders
- Confirm the service schedule with the customer and the service technician
- Maintain customer relation management forms for the CSC
- Arrange maintenance of all company service vehicles
- Covers for receptionist when needed
- General assistant office support
- Other duties as required by the CSC
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be detail-oriented, possess an eager attitude, and react well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service orientation
- Enthusiastic about testing and implementing new administrative tools and procedures to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Self-motivated, proactive, and solution driven
- Team player
Character, integrity, and trustworthiness are very important attributes that Simmons Machine Tool Corporation looks for in all candidates.
Simmons offers a complete medical/health care plan, 401(K), and incentive programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Disability/Veteran