The Customer Service Coordinator position organizes and assists the efforts of the Simmons Customer Service Center (CSC), providing our customers with the consistent support they rely on. The position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
- Deliver world class customer service as a key contributor in the CSC department
- Maintain CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ERP (Engineering Resource Planning) records including machine logs
- Oversee machine logs and service records for our entire customer base
- Generate and input necessary job information into our ERP system
- Distribute scope of work information to service technicians and confirm customer readiness
- Prepare daily meeting reports and quarterly commission reports
- Collect CSC and Sales department timesheets for manager review and approval
- Support parts sales personnel with international shipping documentation
- Work to resolve and log all outstanding CSC accounts receivable issues
- Coordinate and document customer site specific safety requirements (courses, equipment, etc.)
- Schedule company cars and coordinate all necessary fleet service
- Maintain all CSC personnel travel agent records and profiles including passports and visas
- Assist department manager with maintenance contract administration
- Provide general office support including reception coverage as needed and assisting with organizing CSC/Sales storage space(s)
- Act as backup for Customer Service Center Manager
- Other duties as required by the CSC Department
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for customer service/satisfaction
- Relevant Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Must be detail-oriented, eager team player that reacts well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills balanced with the ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking
- Enthusiastic about testing and implementing new administrative tools and procedures to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and solution driven
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Character, integrity, and trustworthiness are very important attributes that Simmons Machine Tool Corporation looks for in all candidates.
Simmons offers a complete medical/health care plan, 401(K), and incentive programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Disability/Veteran