The Sales & Project Management Coordinator provides technical assistance to Sales Engineers and Project Managers throughout all sales processes and project phases. This includes production of project documentation, examination of contracts, development and maintenance of procedures and processes, meeting coordination and record keeping, and technical analysis of customer requirements among other responsibilities.
- Work directly with Sales Engineers and Project Managers to provide support as needed
- Drive consistency in weekly Sales Meetings and Project Status Meetings
- Generate documentation in support of the project management plans
- Communicate with customers (internal and external) as needed
- Review pro-forma contracts and coordinate filtering and feedback
- Assist with the transition of a project from sales order to kick-off
- Act as the Sales/PM liaison for all international project shipments
- Audit sales and customer project folders and work with Project Managers to rectify
- Generate and maintain catalog of 3D models for use in Visual Components software
- Assist with proposal completion and maintain standard proposal materials
- Act as Customer Service Center backup as needed
- Other duties as required by the Sales and Turnkey Projects departments
- Reports to Manager, Turnkey Projects
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Character, integrity, and trustworthiness are very important attributes that Simmons Machine Tool Corporation looks for in all candidates.
Simmons offers a complete medical/health care plan, 401(K), and incentive programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Disability/Veteran