Simmons Machine Tool Corporation seeks a highly motivated individual to fill the full time position of Parts Sales Specialist. The Parts Sales Specialist reports to the Customer Service Center Manager within our Customer Service Center (CSC) Department. The Parts Sales Specialist works and coordinates directly with the CSC and interacts with customers and coworkers to increase/maintain CSC revenue.
- Locating parts on bills of materials
- Locating parts on mechanical and electrical drawings
- Processing quotes and orders
- Order follow-up
- Customer support
- Maintaining organized files
- Responding to telephone inquiries from vendors and colleagues
- Handling account receivable issues
- Assist with parts sales across all product lines
- Assist Engineering with development of recommended spare parts lists
- On a case by case basis, assist customers and service technicians with technical support issues
- Travel will be required based on sales needs but not expected to be more than 25%
- Other duties as required by the Customer Service Center
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A.A.S. degree or 2-3 years equivalent experience in sales or related field
- Must be detail-oriented, possess an eager attitude, and react well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Self-motivated, proactive, and solution driven
- Team player
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Encompix
Character, integrity, and trustworthiness are very important attributes that Simmons Machine Tool Corporation looks for in all candidates.
Simmons offers a complete medical/health care plan, 401(K), and incentive programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Disability/Veteran