Simmons Machine Tool Corporation seeks a highly motivated individual to fill the full time position of Executive Coordinator. The Executive Coordinator is responsible for working directly with the President & COO, Senior Management, and Human Resources. This position reports directly to the President & COO.
- Internal and external communications
- Writing and editing business documents
- Facilitate meetings
- Plan and implement projects
- Prepare a variety of letters, memos, forms, and reports
- Review, interpret, and present financial data
- Assist in Human Resources
- Schedule interviews, travel accommodations and pre-employment testing
- Compile new hire paperwork
- Balance and review benefit bills and forward to A/P
- FML, PFL, DBL, and WC knowledge preferred
- Assist with updating policies, procedures and handbooks
- Prepare and file various reports
- Other HR duties as needed
- Other duties as required by the Company
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management (Masters Degree a plus); with an average of 3 to 5 years’ experience working directly with senior management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Financial accounting knowledge
- Confidentiality and trust are of upmost importance
- Must be detail-oriented, possess an eager attitude, and react well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, proactive, and solution driven
- Ability to work independently or in a team
Character, integrity, and trustworthiness are very important attributes that Simmons Machine Tool Corporation looks for in all candidates.
Simmons offers a complete medical/health care plan, 401(K), and incentive programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Disability/Veteran