Simmons Machine Tool Corporation is a reliable and consistent partner throughout the complete turnkey process. Whether the project is creating a new facility or updating a current shop, Simmons has the experience, product line, and expertise to see a project through to its successful realization.
Simmons' Turnkey Process
- Design: Simmons engineers projects with the customer's production goals and unique challenges in mind. We design custom layouts that combine machine tools, measurement systems, and automation to increase throughput, uptime, and safety.
- Manufacture: Our manufacturing facility in Albany, New York has the people and production tools necessary to produce all of the equipment for the project. We pride ourselves on our 100% in-house integration. Machines are tested at our facility to minimize duration and troubleshooting during installation in the field.
- Install: After a successful factory acceptance test, we ship and install the equipment at the customer's facility. We have installed and commissioned machines in some of the world's most remote locations and extreme conditions.
- Train: Once everything is installed and commissioned, we provide extensive training for operators and maintenance staff based on their experience level to have the facility up and running soon after hand-off.
- Service: our Customer Service Center is available and ready to support our customers - either remotely or on-site with highly trained field service technicians. We also offer maintenance contracts that fit the customer's needs.
To find out how Simmons' turnkey solutions will benefit your facility, contact us today.